Sunday, March 16, 2014

   The picture to the right is me now at 30 and on the left is me at 19 with my first born child. Yes I am a teen mom that has over come many obstacles in life.
 This picture is my favorite drawing of my class. My students made a giant card for my birthday this past year. I got teary eyed when they gave it to me.




The Cat in the Hat is one of my favorite books. That cat makes such a mess but manages to clean it back up. He was so annoying but he kept his word and mother never knew he was there when mother was out. And the poor fish was so exhausted from panicking through the whole story but he was right no one should be home when mother is out.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. They really help me see the people you are talking about. You started saying you didn't have 5 people in your childhood, but I really think the people you mentioned, mostly at least, were a positive impact on your life from childhood, even if it might not seem so.

    Do you see any traits of yourself in those people you mentioned? If so, that shows they did impact you.

    ReplyDelete